Saturday, April 4, 2020

#Who_Said_It

NO 1-

       N0 2 -

"I live in Canada; I go to bed with a
freaking scarf and mittens..."

                                                                     *     *     *

Got the promised rebate on my electricity bill. This was most welcome.
I understand the money is coming from an overly fat contingency fund. It
will help me in this social contingency. Thank You.

One doesn't really notice it but, in normal times, one "shops' one's
purchases between stores to take advantage of bargains. Currently, we are
more forced into one-stop shopping and costs are higher overall...

                                                                   *     *     *

Geolocation can be usedfor non-compliance:

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2020/04/03/pas-de-geolocalisation-a-court-terme-dit-francois-legault

No comments: