Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Crisp

 I must admit that starting off the new year back in lockdown

sent me in a bit of a spin. It's cold as heck, and waiting outside

to get into the grocery store is just that element of annoyance which

seems all too much. Plowing through, here.


In the spirit of this situation, I did make a resolution for the New Year: 

that of not gaining any weight - ever - over the next year. Because all that 

means is that one needs to take it off.


Been binge-watching YouTube videos about cruises. They're poignant, really.

Showing people having a grand old time before the corona. I was never much

drawn to them in the past because I am very sensitive to motion sickness.

All that free liquor and food in a moving ship. Why!?


On the up side, Rice Krispies are back on offer at a local store. During the

great shortage of said, discovered Crispix, which has half corn, half rice puffed

nuggets. Quite acceptabe, really🕵️‍♀️





No comments: