Monday, January 17, 2022

TammyL

 


Been following Tammy Lemons and her journal of dieting
difficulties. She does seem to have a full complement of
health care professionals to help her, and I in no way want to
interfere with that.  But I would have one suggestion which I think
might be helpful to her.

Tammy lives alone (with four cats). I think that forcing herself to keep
certain social practices might help. In particular, I would suggest that
she never eat in bed. Plan and eat whatever you will, but consume it at
a dining table, with knife, fork, sparkling glass, napkins and so on. That's 
all! No food in the bedroom, ever. Give it two weeks...

Why make this suggestion. Because a sugar and ice cream habit seems to 
hanker back to early childhood and falling asleep after sweet milk. No!!

No comments: