Monday, July 20, 2026

Flyer Look-up Moment

 The inflation numbers are out this morning, and it is 2.8% for Canada and

3.2% for Quebec. Looking into the details, the price of oil stabilized in June

as the Iran situation seemed to be stabilizing Oh and, by the way, the price

of food has being going up for 17 consecutive months. Could have told you

that already; food shopping is becoming as involved as playing the Stock Market,

with some of the same stressors.


Asked Copilot to engage in a little exercise for me. Chose three foods that are staples

in this household's healthy eating plan: canned salmon, Cheddar cheese, and sweet potatoes.

Had Copilot work through StatCan series to see the price evolution, month by month.


Below:

https://copilot.microsoft.com/shares/S32gTvRTAxp9d398rrGYa


Would like to keep chatting here, but I have research to do about current prices

at various stores before I go food shopping...

                                             *     *     *

I can get a slice of tomato to go with that, but next week, and I have to walk six

miles toget it...😐

                                             *     *     *


https://copilot.microsoft.com/shares/qnFUJqkmPJ54hv3sBDJs8


https://copilot.microsoft.com/shares/qnFUJqkmPJ54hv3sBDJs8

No comments: