Saturday, January 25, 2014

Elegant_E

 
Looking to rhe next holiday event - Valentine's - some might feel


the need to bring a slight correction to their weigth. I, for one, own a


uper-end glass scale that gives readings in metric, with one decimal.


Which is all very fine to follow day-to day progress, but my inner knowledge of

what weight means is in pounds. It could be the diffrence between

jeans or sweat pants, what bra is more comfortable, general sweater

morphology: knowledge is power!   Having downloaded NetBeans for java

yesterday, my first project will be the creation of a simple kilos to pounds

converter widget, for morning use.


For the record, Windows 8.1 offers a super converter as part of calculator

functionality. Below is yesterday's reading, in elephant weight. I get it,

Microsoft, working on those thunder thighs is a good thing! ( I will be using

1 kilo = 2.2046 pounds).

 
  
 
 
 
https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/java/quickstart-gui.html

No comments: