Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Hello

I must admit I have ye to make the effort to really
use brushes on the software i do have.

Below, with Expression Blend. What is being orked on now is ease
of use as much as anything!!


                                                 *    *     *

Below, an important technique used by ollustrators to
hide/reveal what one sees:

Here I have, on its own layer, a map of expected het indices for later today.

If i had a blue rectangle on top, all will becovered. I can, though,
work with a brush on the same blue rectangle layer. If the brush
is set on eraser, everywhere I brush will be revealed. I am also free
to vary the opacity on my reveal.

The opacity of the eraser function is 100% on Savannah but only 60 % on
Tampa.





*     *     *
Gary Larson, the cartoonist who used to publish The far Side, is out of retirement
with new digital content:



No comments: