Friday, May 19, 2023

HomeW

 Did the homework problem I referenced from Alloprof; with a little

help... ended up as a python project. I did alter the code Bing/Chat had

given me to actually show the line equation. Below, our new cable:




                                                              *     *     *

Hey, I'm smart enough. Looking at the data form the Varsity tutors example,

I can see that the average y value over the average x is 1.1. And because the

y values are getting smaller as the x inxreases, I also know that the slope is

negative. Why do I have to go through all that.





Here, a sense of the history of mathematics is useful.

                                                               






                                                                       

No comments: