Sunday, February 7, 2016

Foolish

I need to look ahead to summer, and up my skin-care game.. I am ashamed to admit it, but I basically do nothing except put sunblock on my nose. Last summer, I ended up with a lot of dark spots. So gearing up:
 
 
With Coppertone SPF50 form the face everywhere, and concealer on existing dark spots.
 
 
Same as yesterday, only added a foundation from Lancôme (Visionnaire). It actually comes with its own concealer, which I don't have. But they gave me a bit of the foundation to try it out for colour.
 
This product has built-in sunscreen, and a repair serum for sun-damaged skin built-in. Might wear this for heavy-duty protection.
 
The essence of the new regime is to not go outside between 10 and 3 on really sunny days, and wear a hat if one does... But, but I'm a biking fool!!


No comments: