Friday, March 10, 2017

The Recipes

I've been looking over this set of recipes from the Quest web site.
The pictures are super appetizing, and the macros are incredible. A bit
complicated to make, especially that I have no experience of protein powder
(and I wouldn't want to turn into ???, in my late sixties, eating all that).

Quest bars are pretty expensive, but are  upper tier: high protein, low
carb, no gluten, and great reviews on taste. (Other high carb bars are called, in review,
hidden candies). Although I would think that a protein powder is a standard thing,
a bit like yogurt. Quest goes so far as to propose a non-flavoured one for cooks!!

I know it would asking a lot of the (mostly) guys in the fitness community
to tweak these recipes. One step at a time, this can be done...





No comments: