Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Varicosity

Varicose veins and spider veins are not the same thing.

Varisocity - those large bulging veins - can be helped by
exercise.



Spider veins canbe eliminated through cosmetic surgey.



I know from experience that exercise and walking every day keep varicose
veins at bay. I do, however, have my share of spider veins. Canadian winters
are long, and days on the computer with a cuppa part of my life. 🤷‍♀️

                                           *     *     *

The drainage technique taught below is very powerful. I was feeling
tired after a long walk in the heat when I watched this. Did an arm and leg sequence
and the pain I was feeling in my left calf tingled and disappeared: awesome.
Felt a bit of a strain  on the heart, though...




https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/303087#anatomy

from the French language Wikipedia

No comments: