Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Flooded

 Today, looking at drawing a curve. One sees, below, a succession

of turn, advance commands is doing the job for a circular curve

at the top of the heart figure.

                                                   




                                              *     *     *

Montecito California is currently under evacuation order. Below, flood watch:


                                                    





                                                                              


                                                                                 *     *     *

Lyse had the good idea of getting me for Christmas, an oriental cookbook.

Because - left to my own devices, and web recipes - I was making all kinds

of weird things. 


The book is from the For Dummies series, and just right to ease into a different way

of eating.


I started with an Iranian rice dish, with raisins, chickpeas, butter, and saffron. I didn't

have saffron; have never seen it anywhere I shop, so I used a bit of chicken stock and

Oregano. Turned out tasting just fine. An unsusal combination from what I am used to,

but interesting...I had cranberries rather than raisins, and ate a leftover portion with

turkey and veg.





No comments: