Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Antibiotic



Ah, the good old days! I'm currently taking antibiotics to
help with a bug bite on my inner elbow. Didn't have the corpse
of the offending bug to show for it, but it was a nasty hit by
a large oval beige one, indeed painful when it happened.

What to eat with each pill: turns out no dairy or high-fiber foods,
although one needs to replenish good gut microbes after the course
of treatment is over. So it's 1975 all over again: white toast and tomatoes
for breakfast; looking forward to a large steak and small salad for
dinner.

Even red wine is recommended, because it is a prebiotic (feeds healthy
bacteria). For a few days...

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-to-eat-antibiotics

1 comment:

parvina said...

Wow thats really amazing to know the fact and I am sure you will also love my article written here about : fruit in the custard apple family crossword Hope so you will love to give me a visit.