Monday, February 20, 2023

Re_open

 Getting my sealegs with django. Finally figured out how to re-open my project,

It comes from an appreciation of what a directory is. A file folder exists for the convenience

of the user, and can contain anything the latter wants. A directory belongs to the computer,

and has its place in how the os organizes things.


First step, then, is to go to the project directory; here, which I have created in the C drive.

                                                                    


I choose the option to open Gitbash. Then checking at every step, I call

up the vitual environment already created, and move into my app. Once I have

access to manage.py, I can run the server. Voila, back into my project.

                                                             


                                                                     *     *     *


                                                                         


                                                                        

                                                                                   
                                                                              
Just like the tutorial. In the second part, tomorrow, one gets to have our posts appear 

in a browser.


What's cool here: the admin area is pre-defined. One just has to use it...

No comments: