Saturday, November 12, 2022

Calevent

 So there I was, with a calendar calling for a Pizza Party every

day I kept working. Solved that one. A calendar selection returns a datetime

object (essentially a timestamp from the computer). The code is such

that this is the only format which will create a calevent. If I am

storing and retrieveing dates, I will be in string format, so I need

to convert back, but only at the very moment of creating the calevent.

Below:

                                           

                                                                                      

                                                                                 


                                                                         


                                                                           



So the set-up should be: I keep a running text file with all current calevents, up

to date when I close the app. When I re-open it, configparser will iterate through

the file, and feed a calevent create function. Let's try for that.


                                                                         








No comments: