Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Security

 Fine, I am a bit annoyed but at least I solved it. Imagine my consternation

when, on opening Pycharm, I get a message to the effect that Windows Defender

is actually blocking some aspects of this app and that I should set permissions.

How long has this been going on.

                                              

Long story short, both windows 10 and 11 need to be set to allow apps to run

without interference:

                                                                      

Ask for Powershell and click Allow...                                                    

tkcalendar now works flawlessly on both of my surface tablets!!

On my older Surface:

                                                                             





  

update_idletasks() is necessary!

                                                                    *     *     *
Actually found someone with a working backend from StackOverload. Just

added the update_idletasks function and it works...

                                         


No comments: