Saturday, November 19, 2022

Turtle Time

 No surprise here: I've been banging my head against

the Configparser function, trying to make it iterate through my

calevents and create sections that could be used to re-initiate

the calendar on opening. 


Cannot be done; 'not hashable error' keeps cropping up  until 

the error code finally took pity on me and told me this would 

create too many options.


I will have to eliminate the middleman and create the sections on

creating the calevent. À faire...


To rest my frustrations, decided to look into Python's Turtle Graphics,

built onto tkinter.Tech with Tim has a series of four which are very clever 

and informative. Interestingly, gave me a clue to solving my calendar function 

because passing a tuple with double parenthesis is possible.


A little code to get started:

                                                              


                                                                             


                                                                           


                                                                        *     *     *


                                                                            


                                                                                      


                                                                           


                                                                                


No comments: