Sunday, November 6, 2022

For Now

 What I've got now: hovering over any button will change the frame

color to brown, and make the Who am I label appear. Hovering away

from the button returns things to normal.

                                                          


                                                                                    


                                                                              



*     *     *
Think I've got it. Here's the situation: the only way tkinter allows for opacity

settings is on the window as a whole. Below:

                                                                          

But what use could such a thing possibly be. None, actually. What we should conclude

here, then, is that the way to create transparency is through a top level widget. Below,

only my_label is top level; the rest is part of my_win...

                                                                     

The problem is the solution; what morecould I ask for...

No comments: