Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Hot Water

 I made a litte chart I keep next to my computer as I read

about weather-related events around the globe, in degrees:


Fahrenheit   Celsius

 80               27

 90               32

100              38

110              43

120              49

                                                 *     *     *

It's almost embarassing to mention: Montreal is expecting a heat

day, today, with a high of 29°C. Heck, the shoreline water in Florida is hotter

than that, at 101°F. What am I complaining about...

Florida ocean records ‘unprecedented’ temperatures similar to a hot tub | Florida | The Guardian


                                                *     *     *

Waiting on the US Federal Reserve to pronounce on rates, later today.

                                                          


Rate hike to 5.25%. Possibly one more next November.

No comments: