Thursday, July 27, 2023

Work_Cycle

 It all comes down to the difference between 'export' and 'save'.

Below, I wrote up my table in the simplest way possible, as a csv file.

I then imported the file to a spreadsheet, and colored it. I can then export

my shiny product, and show it tio others. On the spreadsheet, I do a save

to odf (Open document), to be able to return to my project. Work on...

                                                              







                                                                                




*     *     *
The beauty of spreadsheets is that they do repetitive tasks in the blink of an eye.

Below, it will increment Fahrenheit by 1 by pulling the little black square. I just

need ti select 80 and 81, so that it knows I want an incement of 1.

For the Celsius, I need to provide a formula, and an example of its use. One

refers to the cell by clicking on it. Once the formula is entered, pressing 'enter'

gives the solution, and pulling the little black square repeats the operation for

all the Celsius values.

I choose the Celsius column by its number,  set decimals to 0 on Format, cells...

                                                                        




                                                                                 
        









No comments: