Sunday, August 6, 2023

Spiked

 Apparently, it's a thing: there is now a slew of spiked drinks

on the market which allow one to get the alcoholic content of 

a beer under a cutesy label.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/05/business/hard-seltzer-spiked-drinks/index.html                                         

I'm too old for that, spiking my ojay my end up with my falling down the stairs

of the building.

But, in the spirit of keeping that summer feeling going, I did jailbreak

my breakfast. I have a rule to not eat added sugar till the bedtime meal, and

then only in a small quantity. Not today. I added jam under the cottage cheese

and substituted soup crackers for one of the high-fiber Ryvita.

I might repent later, and not have any sugar at bedtime... or then I might not.


                                                        

 

No comments: