Friday, November 10, 2023

Saving_Song

 Word is out that I am playing YouTube videos frommy desktop. 

How is this done??...

It looks like this:

                                                           


And when I click on it, this comes up:

                                                                         
Indeed, to the Lambada Song:

                                                                            

Here's the procedure. I am quite used to embedding YouTube videos for my Blogger

Doxa site. The share option has an embed option, which I copy and paste into blogger.

                                                                     

                                                                                


But instead of heading to Blogger, I call up Notepad, which is the Windows

programming interface.

                                                                       
I add two html tags, one open and one close and save the file .html



That's it. Windows will put it on my desktop.



No comments: