Wednesday, December 4, 2019

B, JB

https://youtu.be/Og2vYP7VzUs

                                                   *     *     *

I think I'll be spending a few days with Christian Hur getting
clear on the different versions of Java.

                                                  *     *     *

I think the most savage exchange on Stack Overflow occured when one
helper told the newbie: How about just doing what the interface
tells you to do. And the poor newbie answers: but it is incomprehensible...

I have been trying to run yesterday's example from the command line
and it keeps telling me the Main methods should be in a file called Main.java.
Incomprehensible...

I finally wole up to what to do. Because the .java file on my Desktop is
CyanSwing.java, that should also be the name of my main method.

Yup!


It is Windows that wants the awt import.


No comments: