Monday, February 10, 2020

Simplified

Things got difficult on coding last night; I am exhausting the
capacity of the working memory (I am coding from a tablet, hooked to
a large screen). some of the elements on a scene were just not showing up.

No problem: will work through the code problem with a simplified design:



                                                             *     *     *

Switching like a boss between my radio options, with immediate
repurcusion on the TextArea.

Should have remembered I was on the Java runtime (written entirely in Java) and not
on windows. One I worked the example on color, everything was fine:




The @FXML ensures my components are recognized. I am using myTA cold
in the buttonchanged function. but then, the whole is within the larger controller
class!!






No comments: