Thursday, May 9, 2024

Quantum Composer

Initially, Iike to be on free-form rather than keft-align...                                                 



From the edit menu, I ask for register manager and can set the number of qubits I want:

                                                                                   



                                                                         


                   I can name my project and return to it:                                                    

                

                                                 

The inspect widget allows me to see the state of the system one column at a time...                                                                
                                                                         


I can retract the tools to make more space.

                                                                          


                                                                

No comments: