Monday, November 19, 2018

Healthy

Recently started watching the videos of the very
informative health enthusiast, Dr Berg, DC. He does manage
to tell a good story on various physiologcal processes, and
aims to help the obese (and thus, malnourished). No
shade intended from me.

Reality is pretty messy, though. Indeed mankind evoved
under shifting conditions and possibilities. Turns out that
a heavy concentration of animal protein leads to calcium
loss. (French language Wikipedia).

It has long been my experience that a restaurant-size meal of
fish with rice will give me breast pain. Fish and veg on one night,
and rice and beans on the next and I am fine...

Point being that everyone has a different body, with different
rates and capacities so there is no magic formula.

My own disclaimer entered; thought this video was bomb!!

No comments: