Thursday, November 22, 2018

T Day

Excuse me for being such an obsessive about the
weather, but my day is starting with a temperature
reading of -17°C outside. I mean, spending the day indoors
eating sounds like a plan!!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

                                                      *     *     *

I have long been of the view that there is no
optimal weght management diet; it changes all
the time depending on one's health history.

Here is an argument that goes me one further.
At 38:00.

If one were to try to eat all the recommended
micro-nutrients for the day from natural sources
(and there is reason for wanting to do this, because
synthetic vitamins are rarely absorbed), then one would
nedd to consume 27,000 calories; because modern soils
 are that depleted.


How challenging is that!!

No comments: