Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A_Navalny

 Claims he is awakened every hour in the night; he is considered dangerous...




Alexei Navalny writes from new ‘concentration camp’ home | The Independent


Three things never cease to amaze me. The starry sky above us, the categorical imperative within us and the amazing feeling when you swipe your palm through your freshly shaved head.

Hello everyone from The Enhanced Control

A.

I have to admit that the Russian prison system was able to surprise
me. I had no idea that it was possible to arrange a real concentration camp 100 km from Moscow.


I have not seen any violence and even a hint of it yet, although given the tense posture of the convicts, standing on the stretch and afraid to turn their heads once again, I easily believe numerous stories that here in IR-2 "Cover" most recently people were beaten to death with wooden hammers.

Now the methods have changed, and to be honest, I do not even remember the place where everyone speaks so politely and in a sense affably.

That's what I call my new home - "our friendly concentration camp."


Regime, charter, daily routine. Literally executing endless rules. Mat and slang words are forbidden. And this ban is strictly enforced. Can you imagine a prison where they don't swear? It's a terrible thing.

Video cameras everywhere, all watching and at the slightest violations  a
report is made. I think someone upstairs read Orwell's "1984"
and said, "Yeah, it's fun. Let's do this. Parenting through humanization.

But if you treat everything with humor, you can survive.

So overall I'm doing well.

There are even colorful moments in black and white everyday
life. For example, I have a sign on my chest with a name and a photo, it is accentuated by a beautiful red stripe. I'm prone to escape, remember? At night, every hour I wake up because next to my bed there is a man ... He takes me on camera and says, "Two hours and thirty minutes, the convict Navalny. Withdrawal from preventive accounting because prone to escape. On the spot." And I fall asleep again with the thought that there are people who remember me and will never let go. It's great, isn't it?

You also do not lose touch with your loved ones. I hug everyone 😉

No comments: