Wednesday, October 5, 2022

New Toy

 Need to practice working with text files as databases!!


Got a new toy; the Notepad++ interface:

                                                   

         

                                                                     *     *     *

Been playing around to see if I could get a transaprent widget on a window

that would show only text. I didn't find any, but I did find this amazing

feature. I can specify - on root - a color that I want to be transparent if it appears

 in the window. Here, yellow, the specified color, creates a transaprent form

through the window. What I am seeing is the coding in the page underneath!!

                                                                             

                                                                     


                                                                                 

No comments: