Saturday, October 29, 2022

Super

 Getting clear to me that I have eached the point where I have

to organize my code better. And that means passing to the use

of an OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) model. What this involves

is working from a class which I initially define, and then creating

one or more instances of said class. Really economical: one code,

many objects.


Below, looking at code triggered by instance creation:

                                                     




                                                                    *     *     *

                                                                             


                                                                                





                                                                                    



                                                                           *     *     *

https://www.educative.io/answers/what-is-super-in-python



No comments: