Wednesday, October 12, 2022

New_Today

 tkcalendar is witholding its secrets. Below, I try to get information

about the button Oct 14, 2022. No doubt because this is, in effect, a

use of the calendar module which I am interacting with from an additional

level. An probably a good idea because that same button can show a

variety of dates from different months...


I have put an event bind on top: clicking on button14 either gives me numbers 

within the button or - if I can manage that corner - the coordinates on the cal

window.

                                                                        



                                                                        

             

                                                              *     *    *

From my own calendar, on a Surface pro, this is what I have for today:

an announcement from Microsoft about the new Surface Pro tablet. This

calendar does give me the possibility to enter a lot of info, but I am a

light user. 


Calendars are useful, but I think more interms of calendars, each keeping track

of different things šŸ‘±‍♀️

                                                                

                                                                              

*     *     *


         

                                                              


                                                                              *     *     *
    
Using Ttk commands:                                                          

                                                                              

                                                                                 

No comments: