Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Model

 An oldie but a goodie:



                                                     *     *     *

'The Bank of Canada today held its target for the overnight rate at 5%, with the Bank Rate at 5¼% and the deposit rate at 5%. The Bank is continuing its policy of quantitative tightening.'

The overnight rate is the crucial one, and is the rate banks borrow from each other overnight. 
The deposit rate is what the Bank pays commercial banks leaving money with them overnight,
and the Bank Rate is the rate at which the Bank would lend money to a commercial bank
overnight...All this back and forth because, at the end of the day, commercial banks need to
settle with each other the transactions of the day that moved money in and out.

                                                   *     *     *

There I was, having a poor me moment thinking Clipchamp would not make keyframe

animations ie allowing me to move an object smoothly across the screen. A little digging

made me see this app in a different light. Everything can be imported; all I have to do

is  make my rabbit or whatever move on a no-background video. I then import that into

Clipchamp as a layer, and can even slice and edit it.


What really surprised me, though, is that I can record my screen with it. One just starts

a new project, tap the record button and options pop up.

                                                                    


                                                                                   

                                                                                  



I can even write an accompanying text which the program will turn into a voice

with the character I choose. Almost scary...

                                                               *     *     *

The voice is Michelle, speaking Canadian English at medium speed:
    
                                                           
 
                                                                                                             


No comments: