Wednesday, December 20, 2023

SynfigL6

 Synfig lesson 6, the talking boy, is done. The synchro is pretty bad. I need

to work on this!!


                                                       

  

                                                                   *     *     *
I've also been trying to up my drawing skills. Digital drawing opens new challenges and

possibilities. In viewing a few videos, did get the notion that the pros do as they always

did, this time using layers. rough outline, sketch, color, blend and shade...Am using Krita:

Chose a high resolution, but smallish size canvas. My tablet should work fine.

                                                              

As with all graphics program, the first layer is immutable. Chose a raster in a

bluish white. It can be made to not show in the final design.
                                                            

Krita is known for its 'brushes', that is, what I can call on to create effects. it assigned me

me some favorites, but I need to find my own... 


Go on one of your drawing layers, and enable drawing.




Neat feature: If you hold down shift while drawing, and drag on the screen, you change

the size of the brush!!


                                                             

No comments: