Saturday, December 23, 2023

Synfig_Bones

 I just knew I would be having trouble with this, and I did. I'm on

Sybfig Lesson 7, Bones where I am trying to rig a character together 

from it's parts. spent a long time trying to create a child bone to a skeleton one. 

The interface has changed in the latest version, and I just discovered

the new tool. It is in the tool box, and meant to add a skeleton and child bones

easypeasy.

                                                               


*     *     *

So far:

                                                                                      




                                                                                   
                                                                                                                            ...

No comments: