Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cold Day in Heaven

There is a radiant blue sky today, and I am thankful for it. Not doubt, so are the folks for whom the week-end is special. But it is also  a cold day (10° C at 10 am), because we are over the jet stream: and we will max out at around 17° C.
Tomorrow should be warmer: high of 23 C. In fact, the last in the 20s° on the horizon. I am planning to enjoy it.



Today's breakfast before I head out. That piece of toast is thick and offers 140 calories. It contains sucrose-fructose, but is also enriched with vitamins. This is not as austere as it seems; there is a frozen pumpkin pie in the freezer, already available at the latitudes... IIFYM. The day is young.




Where am I going? No cycling, obviously. Perhaps a stop at a coffee shop for a fresh brew. No pumpkin spice surrogate for me!!

                                                          
 

No comments: