Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy BDay, Tan Luu!

On this very rainy Sunday morning, my thoughts are turning to brunch. In fact, I keep some very tasty yogurt varieties in individual serving containers in the freezer for just such occasions.

I am a bit mystified though, to find that the higher fat variety (below, the strawberry 6% fat) freezes like an ice cube, while the lower fat (lemon at 2.9% and probiotic) never does.


I apportion on calories and not on servings. The Strawberry comes in 650 gram containers and the lemon in 750 gram. Making 5 serving in each case, I end up with the same calorie content.






                                                     *  *  *

Another happy outcome: that Reese spread cake I made earlier, and dutifully stored in 16 individual servings in the freezer never freezes at all and is room temperature a few minutes out of the freezer.


                                                     *  *  *

Not that hungry, though, and might just eat fruit salad for breakfast.


                                                     *  *  *

(Muhaha.....!)










No comments: