Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ruthless

Got the front camera on my Surface pro 2 working: it was the small matter of enabling
the driver!..



                                                         MAKE IT COFFEE!

                                            WHO NEEDS MAKEUP!?

I now have broadcast software installed and will be experimenting with it. That
presenter needs a makeover; camera is ruthless.

                                                        *   *   *

12:00 noon: Going for an adventure, to a Tim Hortons outside the city I have never
reached before. There is some new housing development in that area: we'll see.

I am not really a Tim's junkie, but I do appreciate their presence.

Need to be careful, leaving the bike out in the sun at high noon can cause a flat
tire soon thereafter. Climate change is so strong I once lost a new pair of walking
sandals when the rubber sole actually melted on me during a walk...
5.4 km. Late corn; no cows.

No comments: