Tuesday, January 23, 2018

E Consumption

Hydro Québec is getting fancy: its latest client space
design allows me to see my electricity consumption
by the hour. Yesterday, for instance, the big surge occurred
right after my evening bath (usually between 7:30, 8:00 pm).
For the rest, it is hard to judge because - at this time of year -
the heating goes on and off at odd times. The temperature
itself is a roller coaster, and my daily totals show it.

Next summer, however, when the heating is down, every piece
of toast and jean wash will be accounted for!!!




                                       

                                             *     *     *

Today is a rain on ice day, and I'm having to admit to myself that I will NOT
be going out. Still, celery leaves on toast is a nice enough brekkie...

No comments: