Thursday, May 31, 2018

Vegan Summer

As we look forward to summer holiday eats, I think I have found a
usable vegan recipe for my so disposed acquaintances. It is a burger
made from sweet potatoes and chickpeas. One adds spices, oil and
coating to make the patty, followed by a drizzle it with more oil, and
a pop it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, with 5 of those on broil.
Seems livable...



                                   *     *     *
Bought a dollar store hat to go in the sun: the weather is suddenly full
metal jacket summer. It's a bit of a hunting hat, but the ducks in the water
seemed in good spirits.



                                  *    *     *

And could someone please explain to me what is wrong with a sunset clause
in the NAFTA talks( which would force a review every five years).Sounds
healthy to me!?

No comments: