Sunday, September 8, 2019

ASecret

People should be sworn to secrecy here, but I have solved
the hard avocado problem. I say secrecy because it does create
something of a new fast food; but in an emergency...
You know that avocado fruit I am talking about; visually, it
is just about perfect. And although it is too hard to consume at
the moment, there is a bit of a give at the antipodes so you have
great hopes for it in a day, or two, or three...

Stop that disgraceful slavering; there is something that
can be done RIGHT NOW. Merely cut off a third of the
fruit lengthwise, slice that into four (that is the optimal
thickness) and prepare to throw those in a teflon pan of
medium heat.

I poured lemon on mine, and spread mayo on them.

In the for a few minutes, with a cover; turn once. Voila,
he texture is now perfect, the fruit warm, the taste subtle.
Add salt and pepper, throw on your evening meal! Now
that I know...

No comments: