Thursday, September 12, 2019

Odd

One of the rather silly ideas that I entertained in my
twenties was the notion that I needed to taste - be
acquainted with - the major wine varieties and cocktails before
I could consider myself an adult. Needless to say, that was
odd, and I had no real talent for appreciating wines.

New in the world of drinks, jazzy cocktails with tequila.
Makes me wish for the pristine liver of a twenty year old
all over again!



                                                   *     *     *

Papa Swole hit it right on when he remarked that
the Internet is not fatphobic, it is actually fitnessphobic.
Everyone who makes it as a vlogger is about excess.
('Swole' is a slang word for buff; related to swollen.)

I agree, all have a cartoonish dimension. Many also
have an heroic dimension at the same time, they are
on a quest of some sort. It is inherent to the medium.

An interesting observation!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2O2_s_DWmR0jqTserHDvg

No comments: