Saturday, February 24, 2018

Mock-up2

Pushing forward on the Mandy's example, I am trying to get the perfect
food image, and choose a vector hamburger  from Bing images (now rasterized).
I  am lucky  to have Expression Blend at my disposal,which allows me to import
images and alter just the  colors.( An inverted white background will turn black...)
 I am also free to use html filters.

Because I want to superimpose my hamburger, I will alter contrast and
brightness in EBlend, but this works nicely in html as well.
Adobe Creative Suit would be useful here: one moves effortlessly between
Illustrator and Photoshop.there ae alos apps that export PDF files,which are
the universal files for that system.

The food is less sharp on the logo. It's not about food art, but about Mandy's!!





                                    
                                        *     *     *



Hamburger image from: http://pixelkit.com/

                                        *     *     *

The image one wants is this one:

 On Bing, save picture as .png.

No comments: