Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Code Awesome

Found an awesome piece of code for array functions on the Mozilla site which
solved a problem for me. Wanted to distribute mypuzzle pieces on canvas
elements. The code:

Those piece designs should keep me busy for a while...😣

                                              *     *     *
Was indeed busy on this. Found a wonderful new photo app that enabled me to
create image pieces more easily. It has a magic wand function,  so I took  a puzzle
piece template from Google, adjusted for size on Expression Bend, and applied as
a transparent layer in PhotoFiltre 7. I then take the image to Paint 3D, which gives
me the pieces thanks to the Magic Selection feature.

Still need to work out how the pieces will fit together. Same size pieces don't create
the picture. Different-sized pieces won't behave in either canvas or on a div...tomorrow!




http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/pf7.htm


No comments: