Saturday, April 28, 2018

Current Puzz

Puzzle no longer needs JQuery, but running on its own code. Still
working on cutting pieces, and getting when the puzz has been solved...

      
                                       *     *     *

I have a task for today: get the computer to assemble the puzzle. I know how to get
pieces of any shape easily enough. A clipping mask will do the job.Below, polygons
on the cat puzzle, exported as individual pieces, and re-imported on a higher layer.

So I can use html to put the original image on the bottom of a stack of images.
If I id those images properly, I can do a Javascript function which will re-order them and display
on top of the original, (within a transition time!?)...






                                      
                                          *     *     *

                                          *     *     *

working on getting my pule pieces to load in disarray. I have code
that randomizes, but still have to get the duplicates out...




No comments: