Saturday, April 14, 2018

New Puzz

I have a new  coding project: making a puzzle. I have
created ( with some difficulty 😕) nine pieces from my image puzzle.
It's going to be a head scratcher...

                                         *     *     *

Been putting the puzzle together from the default HTML5
Drag n Drop features. Problem is, if one tries to drags a picture element
on top of another, it disappears from the game.
And try as I could, this cannot be changed. One thus has to use a dummy
third div to keep the original image. Still fun, though.

(The JavaScript alternative is on the canvas element, and quite complex...)


                                            *     *     *


                                          *    *     *
I have a playable finished puzzle (Need to work on my slicing...).
Now for the code that heralds a solution.


Code adapted from:W3 Schools

                                       *     *     *

Found this charming puzzle last night, for the little ones. Easier to code for, as well:

http://duckiedeck.com/play/little-creatures

                                      *     *     *
Got the solution test:


No comments: