Saturday, August 31, 2024

Labour Day

 Putting it all together, I am looking at my QASMTest result in light of the Binomial

Distribution Fomula. On Merlin:

                                                                       


My actual results from ibm_kyoto, and the code:

                                                                                 



My results then, were .517...

The formula predicts .512

                                                                    *     *     *

While on the IBM Quantum site noticed I now have access to a more powerful computer,

with 156 qubits, in Fez Morocco. 😏

                                                                             
                                                                      
*     *     *

HAPPY LABOUR DAY WEEK END TO ALL!


No comments: