Sunday, January 21, 2024

Tasty

 The Bears take it! I bought the new Kraft Barista coffee yesterday - chocolate and 

hazelnut - and it delivers. Nice little taste and a warm aroma. Was somewhat intimidated 

by the packaging at first, but it's actually rather clever. One presses along the dotted 

line and the cover lifts. There is then a foil and carton seal to remove... Later, 

close it back.



I like to mix two or three different coffees together, and make a small somewhat

diluted brew I can sip on in the mornings. It's -13C where I live this morning, 

although we are expecting a somewhat miraculously warm week with highs around

the freezing point.😀


For comparison, it is currently -13 in Moscow, as well, although there it is 6pm

to my 10am...

                                                  *     *     *

I need to work on something else. Maybe do the walk cycle in Khermardi...

                                                           

               

No comments: