Saturday, January 20, 2024

Useful(2)

 Just starting to see all the options on Synfig. Below, using the circle

tool as advanced outline alone, I can change the shape of the circle and the thickness

of the outline wherever I want.


                                                         


Below, using advanced outline and region together. The outline part has many

possibilities; while the shape is controlled by the handles I choose from the handles list.


                                                        


Here, I've added a plant circle, within the group. My plant circle thus moves

weith the group. The properties panel shows me an impressive list of variables...

                                                                 


Fancy that: I've drawn a slice of pizza with the draw tool. (I'm on my older tablet, with

the first Microsoft pen...)

                                                                            









No comments: