Tuesday, February 6, 2024

SlowerWalk

 Much better: i doubled the number of frames for the character to cross the

screen. Did this from the Canvas properties menu.

                                                                





Now I would like to get rid of that hesitation at the  beginning. I need to find

the settings in the time loop that will do this. Keeping in mind that I am setting

the pace at 24 frames per second:

    
                                                                 
   


                                                                          *     *     *

Just cut my hair. It's cold and - apart from my daily walk to the nearby shops -

I stay home. Up for a few warmer days going into the week-end...yeah!!

                                                                         

                                                                       






No comments: