Sunday, February 4, 2024

Candidate

 Russia has another candidate to be a candiate opposing Vladimir Putin

in the next Russian General Election. Not as lovely as the first - a stunning

blonde journalist - he is nonetheless well-know, in effect often used as a strawman

opponent to the powers that be in media debates. Below:


https://www.lapresse.ca/international/europe/2024-02-04/radioscopie/candidat-contre-poutine.php


                                                               *     *     *

This mayhem might not entirely be my fault. I now understand that the 

duration of the time loop - here 32 frames - is how long my character takes

to take a two-step. Below, moving across the image in 120 frames looks

like below...


Just need to figure out how many steps I want him to take in how many

frames so that it all looks reasonable. 


Hey, this is not my artwork and I don't know from the get-go!!


                                                        





No comments: