Saturday, February 10, 2024

RecentVersion

 I'm not getting away with anything. It has become obvious to me that my synfig

tutorial will not work until I master all the tools involved. Onwards.


Been watching a Khemardi tutorial on waypoints. Helpful, but this tutorial is three

years old and things have changed. The waypoints properties will not offer all the

editing options discussed; I now have to create an actual keyframe, and ask for the

properties editor from there.


                                                     




https://youtu.be/jrNdwHuqQh0?si=OVr63VKzFrzcMKYx



                                                        *     *     *

It's a happy moment for Canada: Bard hasbeen renamed Gemini, and is now available

to all in this country, as well.

                                                         


No comments: